- Instrument Engineer to prepare technical specifications, drawings and documents.
- Prepare drawings for installation (layout, termination, process hook-up, indexes, loops etc.).
- Actively follow up suppliers to ensure correct project deliveries.
- Participate in project execution teams delivering projects on time, cost and quality.
- Update tag and other relevant documentation info in ProArc.
- Follow-up of instrument packages and vendor documentation.
- Prepare EWP (Engineering Work Packs).
- Prepare MTO's for bulk (tubing, fitting, cables etc.) and tagged items.
- Follow-up of yard installation work and respond to site queries.
- Preferably 5 years relevant working experience.
- Candidates with installation and/ or EWP experience preferred.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.Fluent in English and preferably in a Scandinavian language.
- Systematic and accurate.
- Experience with ProArc and ProCosys is an advantage
- Familiar with Norsok and other Class and statutory requirements.
Duration ASAP - 1år
Apply for this position
Kunde av Omega
14 Feb 2023