Multi-disc Project Planner - Offshore Hook-up
- Responsible for establishing and developing multi-discipline project execution schedules for the Offshore & Hook-up phase of projects, based on resource management, method, planning management philosophy and strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring that the plan is carried out in accordance with project requirements and company's procedures.
- Responsible for the multi-discipline schedule and resource needs in all phases of the project.
- Ensure improvement projects for continuously embedding work efficiency initiatives and measures into the planning function.
- Show high focus on digitalization and automation of processes.
- Contribute to continual improvement of planning functions in project.
- Monitor progress and budget developments based on the approved schedule and budget details.
- Establish reporting structures for progress and resource needs to project stakeholders.
- Control of schedule discipline deviations caused by changes, delays, resource limitations or other factors.
- Perform re-scheduling where necessary, to secure overall schedule.
- Contribute into consequence analysis to determine discipline consequences.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within planning or project execution.
- Experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Experience from planning software, such as Safran Project and Primavera P6, is preferred.
- Good knowledge and skills in common IT tools.
- The ability to acquire detailed knowledge of the scope of the project.
- Handle a range of different disciplines or fields within planning.
- Skills to tackle complex situations or problems by using combined skills of different disciplines to develop holistic solutions.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and written.
- Good collaborative skills and approachable.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Proactive and transparent.
Duration ASAP - 31.05.2023