Package Responsible Engineer Valve
- Responsible for valve scope in M&M (Maintenance & Modifications) projects and studies.
- Package responsible engineer for valve packages.
- Ensure discipline deliverables to the right detail level for the study class, with feasible technical solutions in line with client and authority requirements.
- Cooperate with other disciplines, client and vendors to ensure all aspects are covered.
- Prepare technical requisitions and datasheets, sketches, drawings, indexes.
- Prepare input to studies, including technical philosophy documents.
- Perform technical evaluation of supplier quotations, including approval of supplier documentation.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes and standards for supplier’s scope of work.
- Perform inspections and witness testing of equipment packages (FAT).
- Evaluate and respond to technical queries and non-conformance requests.
- Work together with a great team of valve engineers in Bergen.
- Input to prefab package and installation package.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or higher technical education.
- Good knowledge of valves discipline.
- General knowledge and experience within the piping and instrument discipline.
- Knowledge of PSV's, actuated on/off valves (Inclusive ESD and PSD) and control valves.
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations.
- Multi-discipline understanding.
- Team player.
Duration ASAP - 02.02.2024