- The role holder is responsible for managing and coordinating the procurement package team activities and the deliverable's of assigned Procurement Packages in accordance with project goals, procedures and work instructions.
- Manage, coordinate and perform necessary follow-up of the activities and the performance of the Procurement Package Team for assigned Procurement Packages.
- Establish and maintain procurement strategies, procurement plans and budgets.
- Pre-qualification of suppliers, preparation of inquiries, tender evaluation, negotiation, issuing of purchase orders, follow up of equipment and documentation deliveries, change and warranty handling, invoice control and close out.
- Close dialog, involvement and communication with engineering and integration.
- Obtain a general knowledge of the contract and detailed knowledge of the technical and commercial scope of work for the assigned Procurement Packages.
- Project reporting to Procurement Manager in accordance with project routines for progress, status, schedule, cost, risk and opportunity.
- Do you have Master or bachelor’s degree with 7-10 years relevant experience
- Systematic and analytical skills
- Commercially driven with technical insight
- Knowledge of contract and contract management
- Excellent communication skills in English both orally and in writing
- Good negotiations skills
- High integrity and ethical values
- Dedicated and pro-active
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2024