SAP Business Systems Analyst
Albemarle is expanding its Global SAP team to support its SAP S4 HANA landscape. This position will focus on SAP PP – Integrated Business Planning and SAP PP – Production Planning and will be located in western Australia. This position works within a global IT team that is geographically dispersed and closely collaborates to effectively service its SAP users. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with SAP business users, providing worldwide support and designing solutions to meet business process requirements. The selected candidate will also participate in large scale programs as the need arises.
The candidate will be responsible to carry out the following job duties in their respective module:
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; interpret, validate, and document business requirements
- Design, customize, configure, and test PP in a global environment – solutions work across the landscape and across functional areas
- Manage system maintenance activities, ensuring change requests and all enhancements are progressed.
- Actively manage relationships with business and functional groups as designated point of contact.
- Actively manage relationships with third party providers as designated point of contact.
Work largely autonomously on a range of projects and tasks
The successful candidate will have 10+ years of experience in SAP IT department and / or SAP consulting positions. A proven record of professional progression and a broad understanding of SAP. In addition, the candidate should be future focused willing to embrace new SAP technologies such as S/4 HANA and cloud offerings such as SAP Analytics Cloud.
- 10 + years experience in related SAP support and/or consulting
- BS degree in Computer Science or related
- Good communication skills
SAP PP Skills
- Experience with S4 Hana – at least one full lifecycle implementation in PP is preferred
- Experience implementing PP interfaces with shop floor systems – knowledge of IDOCs, RFC, BAPI, SOAP, WSDL, API, FTP, SFTP
- At least 2 full cycle implementations of SAP PP (any combination of SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA)
- Exposure to OSI PI and MES systems is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years designing and configuring production planning and execution solutions, including deep knowledge of material requirements planning, scheduling, capacity planning, order confirmations, inventory management, and production reporting
- Experience with SAP PI/CPI is a plus
Perth or Kemerton