Document Lead / LCI
- Document lead, primarily during procurement, fabrication engineering, construction, and completion.
- Must be able to work as an operational Document controller, in addition to being a document lead.
- General LCI follow up.
- Understanding of design engineering needs.
- Be familiar with the project LCI requirements, and support LCI coordinator with the control of as-built documentation.
- Prepare project documentation close out of projects
- Understand and act in accordance with the company and projects HSSE requirements
- Establish document control routines between main contractor and sites/yards
- Experience with document control work processes in all phases of a project, such as handling design and supplier documentation, and handling fabrication documentation.
- Capable of leading a Document Control Team.
- Good knowledge related to Life Cycle Information (LCI).
- General understanding of contracts and requirements.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
- Higher education is an advantage, but relevant work experience can compensate for education.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
Duration ASAP - 31.03.2023
Location Verdal (kun lokal)