Stress Analyses Engineer - Senior
- Perform stress analyses on piping systems by use of Caesar II software.
- Use Excel, FEA Tools, PDMS/E3D in pipe stress analyses work.
- Required good knowledge in Standards like Norsok, Statoil TR’s, API 610, API 617, ASME standards, NEMA-SM23, (Compressor piping)
- Close cooperation with both piping designers, pipe support designers and ability to advice designers in piping design and routing.
- Analyses to be acc. to relevant standards and include loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Min 10-15 years EPC new build experience.
- Experienced user of Caesar II software for stress calculations.
- Experience in static, dynamic (slug, surge etc.).
- Excel spreadsheet for stress calculations.
- Some offshore experience and fabrication experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of Equinor TR requirements (preferred) and good multi discipline understanding.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
- English communication skills required, both orally and in writing.
Duration 01.02.2023 - 31.12.2026