- We are looking for a skilled electrical system engineer to work in a large EPC onshore project.
- The right candidate will join a major brownfield and integration project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within electrical system.
- Development of electrical philosophies, topologies, single line diagrams, load list, PMS/PDCS and system design
- Define, specify and design high and low voltage electrical systems and packages
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Interface with other disciplines, client, existing plant, other contractors and suppliers
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years)
- FSE course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from electrical system engineering in offshore or onshore projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from electrical and mechanical package design activities and responsibilities from green field and modification projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
Duration: 01.12.2022 - 31.12.2024