Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager with the support of project team is responsible for successful execution /delivery of assigned project(s) on-time, within budget with on- quality & safety framework of PG.
- Minimum 6 years experience managing projects, ideally managing complex projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with domain experience in PG business.
- Experience with Projects of different size, complexity and contractual types.
- Ability to assess, propose and implement solutions for rapid recovery of troubled or challenged projects (need based).
- PG Certified Senior Project Manager or PG /PMP® Certified Senior Project Manager or similar.
- PMP® certification from Project Management Institute or certified by PG competitor as Senior PM or IPMA Level B/C certification recommended if recruited from an external organization.
- Senior project manager needed to lead product development and production implementation projects.
- The work involves leading a team of engineers with several interfaces to production, marketing and sales, suppliers etc.
Duration 01.10.2022 - 30.09.2023