- Planning of tenders, studies and/or FEEDs as well participate in EPC/I projects related to FDOW.
- Use a systematic approach; plan, define clear priorities and allocate resources efficiently
- Follow up the overall scheduling according to contract, authority regulations and client work processes
- Provide planning manager and project management with scheduling analysis to ensure correct management decisions
- Communicate all potential scheduling issues to planning manager to ensure needed adjustments, mitigations and improved performance
- Proactively search for opportunities to improve the schedule and ensure materialization of these
- Master or Bachelor within technical or commercial topics. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience within project planning
- Experience from several project phases (engineering, procurement, construction, MC & commissioning)
- Excellent skills within the use of Safran and/or Primavera
- Highly competent within critical path analysis, schedule risk analysis – monitor and follow up closely
- Scenario planning with the ability to suggest mitigating actions to recover project delay.
- Experienced within cost and resource management tools
- Experience with working together with contract, estimation, risk and cost resources to ensure alignment between plan and their deliverables
- Systematic and accurate
- Team player
- High loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Solid communication skills in English - verbally and written work
Duration ASAP - 22.01.2026