Jr. Project Cost
- Assist in establishment of control budgets for all project work from an authorized approved estimate with separate identification of cost elements.
- Responsible for project reporting of overall project cost analysis and control on the project.
- Responsible for gathering timely and accurate Value of Work Done (VOWD) data.
- Gather and provide consolidated cost reporting.
- Provide input to Monthly Status Report.
- Work with Project Management on development and implementation of monthly contingency drawdown curves.
- Ensure compliance with the cost and work breakdown structure coding.
- Gather and track all actual costs against a control budget and monitor variances utilizing corporate AP.
- Provide real-time cost forecasts that will consider actual cost received to date, outstanding commitments and productivity.
- Oversee reconciliation of actual monthly corporate project charges and reclassification of any internal/external charges.
- Monitor and control changes to work covered by the governing AFE control estimate and the basic design documents.
- Perform period project audits to insure actual and forecasted costs are accurately being reported.
- Possess the ability to organize large amounts of information into a coherent and meaningful format while working on multiple prospects simultaneously.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Engineering or related field.
- 2 + years’ experience in the Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Construction Industry
- 2 + years’ experience in cost forecasting
- Cost system knowledge
- SAP knowledge
- Microsoft Office programs expertise
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of database architecture and functions