Senior Weight Control Engineer
- As a Weight Control Engineer you ensure the weight management and philosophy meet project and client requirements, as well as international codes, Company specifications and industry standards and regulations.
- Be able to interface and interact with all project disciplines to ensure a correct estimation of the weights of bulks & equipment.
- You are responsible to maintain the weight databases (MON) of live and past projects.
- The Weight Control Engineer must work with Engineering Project Managers, Engineers and Designers across various disciplines to deliver the project requirements.
- Engineering Degree in Structural or Naval Architecture preferred.
- 10+ years of experience performing Weight Control of offshore facilities (fixed platform or floating structure).
- 3-5 years of experience with FPSO projects is an added advantage.
Duration: ASAP - One year duration with possbility for extension