Senior Instrument Engineer
- Perform a detail study of a methanol injection system for the instrument/SAS discipline.
- Select equipment and create specifications based on design basis (NORSOK).
- Help define the safety and automation philosophy.
- Assist in planning and budgeting.
- Experience from FEED studies in the Norwegian oil and gas industry is valued.
- Must have knowledge about valves, instruments and control systems.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, but experience can compensate for missing formal education.
- Ability to execute, take responsibility and make decisions.
- Proactive with great communications skills.
- Leadership qualities and collaborative skills
- Offshore Certification is required.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2023