MC Engineers shall work together with system responsible and other relevant parties to ensure handover of MCC/RFCC.
Expectations and reporting of late deliveries:
- Late deliveries, regardless of subject, that may have consequences for the project. JD holder shall notify line management immediately.
The main activities consist of:
- Follow up plan and monitor progress of internal handover and predecessor activities to achieve RFCC and MCC.
- Verify and assist MC Scoping Group and planning department with corrections due to deviations in scope or plan.
- Follow up MCC together with field engineer coordinators.
- Support system responsible with verifying commissioning boundaries with all relevant drawings and tag connection to Sub System.
- Support system responsible with developing an overview of the system with relevant P&ID, SLD, Block Diagram, wiring diagrams, connected tags etc.
- Support system responsible with the preparation of RFCC hand over dossier
- Responsible to review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PIMS.
- Quality assure MC and RLM in PIMS.
- Responsible to prepare MCC hand over dossier.
- Ensure relevant documentation uploaded to PIMS from test teams (pressure test / loop test / load test / welding log / NDT etc.).
- Participate in MC Status meetings.
Duration: ASAP - 1 year ++