Method Engineer - Piping
- Establish the projects main method philosophy with emphasis on:The main split / sectioning of 3D model -Build sequence Efficient construction Assembly methods
- Give input/ follow up Detail Engineering where flanges must be placed to secure Construction Friendly Design
- Establish, update and maintain construction methods and sequences.
- Contribute to establishment of schedules; verify that piping methods are implemented in project schedules.
- Communicate with Design Engineering and participate in design reviews, focus on constructability.
- Relevant education: MSc or BSc
- Software Skills: E3D, NavisWorks, AutoCad, MS Office 365
- Generally good IT knowledge
- Knowledge in MIPS
- Fluent in Norwegian and English – oral and written
Duration ASAP - 09.05.2025
Location Stord (Local candidates only)