Due to additional work scope and increasing portfolio there is a need to increase capacity within project management in order to secure project execution and deliveries.
Projects are received with short deadlines and expectations from clients to deliver with high quality.
- Manage execution of multidiscipline projects and studies from concept to completion
- Execute modification projects on fixed installations
- Manage projects with focus on scope, time, cost, quality, risk and reliable forecasts.
- Project communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Project reporting
- Ensure that the project meets relevant legal framework, regulations and requirements.
- Manage project and prioritize resource requirements with the base organization.
- Contribute to development/improvement of systems/routines for the department’s project execution process.
- Risk management in projects
- Secure commercial frame conditions and involvement of SCM
- 3-5 years’ experience within project management
- BSc/MSc. degree in Engineering, Project Management or a relevant technical area
- Good multi-discipline technical understanding and ability to acquire knowledge of new subject areas
- Preferable experience with projects related to drilling facilities or offshore modification projects
- Knowledge/Certification within PMI/Prince2 standards is an advantage
- Familiar with fixed installation project framework and technical/LCI requirements (ARIS, TRs and WRs) is an advantage
- Familiar with applications like IFS, SAP, STID, Procosys and PIMS is an advantage
Duration: ASAP – 30.06.2024
with possibility for extension