Piping Field Engineer
- Assist production with solving technical problems which could occur during the execution of fabrication or installation work at the construction site.
- Assist production with interpretation of drawings and job basis.
- Prepare work basis and documentation for technical solutions (TC) in cooperation with the Fabrication Engineering.
- Quality and punctuality of own deliveries based on procedures/routines established in the project.
- Close communication with work leader (FIL), method, fabrication engineering, PRE, and others.
- Contribute with Continual improvements work.
- Bachelor’s degree or a degree from technical college. Relevant construction experience may compensate for formal education.
- Must have minimum 5-7 years of experience as a piping engineer.
- Offshore or onshore experience.
- Knowledge and use of 3D tools.
- Active and solution-oriented.
- Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.23