Senior Process Engineer
- Take part as senior process engineer in Front End Study work, B/C studies.
- Process system design through all project phases; from early study work to installation
- Perform and evaluate process simulations
- Develop and quality checking of process system design for main and utility process systems
- Concept development, generate process documentation.
- Active participate in HAZOP, design reviews and other relevant safety reviews
- Develop and quality checks of typically process deliveries, such as P&ID, PFD, process datasheets, line sizing and line list, calculation and calculation reports, process and system documentation
- Contribute to the development of methodology, tools and competency within the Process Department
- Execute according to and contribute to develop an industry leading project execution model
- Work together with large clients within the energy industry
- Experienced and engaged process engineer with 5-10 years of experience from the energy sector.
- Broad competency within process system design and knowledge of offshore utility systems.
- Experience from early phase study work within process engineering.
- Experience with process simulations in Unisim.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant Norwegian regulations and standards.
- Solution oriented with good communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong work ethics and a proactive attitude
- Good knowledge of English and Norwegian, both verbally and written language
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Energy- and Process Technology or similar.
Duration: ASAP - 31.08.2023