Project Controls Tech
- Work with Project team to develop required project controls procedures.
- Responsible for project reporting as required by Project Management.
- Responsible for gathering timely and accurate Value of Work Done (VOWD) data.
- Provide input to Monthly Status Report.
- Monitor work covered by the governing AFE control estimate and the basic design documents.
- Ability to organize large amounts of data into meaningful formats, including dashboards and reports for senior management.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in the Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Construction Industry
- Cost system experience
- SAP experience
- Microsoft Office programs expertise
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of database architecture and functions