Senior Project Cost Engineer
Key role in Project Control team responsible for cost engineering deliverables for the integrated project.
The purpose of the position is to drive high quality performance within project cost engineering discipline and ensure integration of cost input/output for all parts of the Integrated project (Asset, Pre-Ops, Reservoir, D&W, Facilities) from internal and external contributors (e.g Alliances)
The role covers budget preparation, detailed cost tracking, forecasting, reporting and project closeout activities.
The role requires close collaboration with integrated project team members, alliances, contractors, asset, D&W Cost Controller, BU Controller, Finance, SBD.
- Self-starter with a strong delivery focus and excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Team player with ability to interface with and influence a wide range of teams / disciplines
- Able to “speak data” and utilize digital technology and translate it into more efficient work processes and higher productivity
- Able to identify improvement areas and willing to take the lead when challenges occur. Continuously seeks ways to do things better, faster, more efficiently.
- Builds networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge.
- Expertise and deep competence in Cost Engineering discipline, tools and methods
- Understanding of project cost engineering tools and methods
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAP, PIMS, EcoSys, Microsoft office is an advantage
- Technical professional with broad exposure to full life cycle projects in the industry
- BSc/MSc. in Engineering / Economics / Management or equivalent education
- Experience from project work is a requirement.
- Preferably experience from major development projects in Norway
Duration 01.09.2022 - 31.08.2025
Location Stavanger or Oslo