Senior Eng Material
- Discipline Lead Materials Technology in a large project on a Norwegian onshore gas terminal.
- Material selection for piping, structures, mechanical equipment, instruments, etc.
- Input to technical requisitions and tender evaluation
- Follow-up of material scope of procurement packages
- Choose the right surface treatment
- Corrosion evaluations and corrosion calculations
- Review of documentation and follow-up of suppliers within casting, forging, heat treatment, welding, surface treatment
- Preparation of project reports
- Technical support to other discipline
- BSc or MSc in Materials Technology or similar
- Experience as senior materials technology engineer in oil & gas projects
- English language required, Norwegian language is an advantage
Duration 01.09.2022 - 31.12.2023