Junior Software Developers
- The successful applicants will be working in a collaborative project environment implementing, configuring and customizing our Pims project management software. This is Omega 365's flagship Project Information Management System product suite.
- Omega 365 is experiencing increased demand for the implementation, configuring and customizing of our products, such as Pims, as well as other services in Denmark and globally.
- 0-3 years of relevant working experience
- Strong database development knowledge using Microsoft SQL Server
- Develop and modify database solutions, including tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, and functions to implement business logic
- Analyze and understand the relationship between each table and modules in Pims
- Excellent Danish and English communication skills
- Ability to quickly turn business requirements into solutions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- We are looking for skilled technicians, who are energetic, team players, and who has strong communication skills
- The successful applicants should have a genuine interest in helping project driven organizations improve their project execution capabilities through innovative software tools and work processes
- Good communication skills, and the ability to implement and configure our systems to new clients.
The primary location will be Copenhagen, but some travel domestically/internationally must be expected.