HUC and Commissioning Project Planner
The Commissioning Planner will provide a complete project planning and scheduling support service to a project (or sub-project) in line with all corporate processes, procedures, templates and tools as described. The Commissioning Planner reports to the Project Control Lead and Project Completion Manager within the project and will undertake tasks as directed to fulfil both BU and Asset planning requirements
- Work together with Project Team to develop and maintain the Offshore Integrated Plan for the HUC Phase. Integrated Offshore Plan combines delivery line scopes such as Drilling and Wells, Offshore Modifications, TAR, SURF, Transportation and Installation, Offshore Hook up and Commissioning.
- Ensure that detailed delivery line / alliance schedules are developed timely and with good quality.
- Lead regular planning meetings with delivery lines / alliances to monitor development of detailed plans, identify key interfaces and raise SIMOPS issues between different parties
- In case of schedule changes that influence other delivery lines, communicate the changes and the implications clearly so awareness is raised across the project and detailed schedules are updated accordingly.
- Maintenance of POB requirements for offshore phase and close liaison with Asset Activity Planning group with input for key offshore activities, POB and other requirements
- Highlighting key Operations and TAR activities in the Ærfugl offshore integrated plan.
- Provide coordination and planning of detailed Hook-up & Commissioning activities to the Completion Team in a project
- Act as the central point of contact for all HUC activity planning and provide the link for the detailed planning of these activities towards the main Project schedule
- Provide guidance to all project delivery lines on requirements for HUC planning activities and ensure compliance
- Support the Completion Team to achieve efficient close out of their scope, thus protecting the completion of the overall project
- Support Aker BP’s ambition to be recognized as the Industry reference for High Quality Project Planning
- Support the Project Planning Manager with the development and implementation of Aker BP Project Planning standards into the assigned Asset Projects to ensure consistency across the company portfolio
- Support the Project Portfolio and Project Planner in the successful delivery of the total project scope
- Be the single point of contact for all HUC planning activities between the project and all delivery lines
- Identify and communicate project issues, threats and opportunities (and any possible actions) to appropriate Project Management and the Corporate Integrated Planning solution
- Ensure Aker BP Project Planning processes and standards are followed/implemented to facilitate the efficient monitoring and reporting of Project status
- Provide HUC information input to the Integrated Project Planning processes to allow efficient coordination of the total activity set for the project
- An engineering qualification to degree level is desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 5yrs experience in a similar senior/lead planning position (10yrs if no engineering qualification is possessed)
- Have an in-depth understanding of offshore development project execution methodology and the associated Decision Gate processes
- Be an advanced user of Industry Standard planning and scheduling software (Oracle Primavera, Safran etc)
- Have experience of building and running risk models using Primavera Risk Analysis, Deltek Acumen or Safran Risk
- Self-starter with a strong delivery focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Should have a strong team ethic
- Be fully open to new ideas and methods of working
- Strong and effective communication skills. Willing to receive/give constructive feedback.
- Flexible and adaptable to handle changing priorities and new tasks
- Open minded team player with ability to influence, share knowledge and interface with a wide range of teams / disciplines / strategic partners
- Driving continuous improvement, using Lean methodology, towards providing a best in class planning service
- Ability to recognize and solve problems, make decisions and drive progress
Duration 01.08.2022 to 31.07.2025
Location Oslo, Fornebu