Field Engineers Piping
- MC and Field Engineering
- Support production personnel during their daily works with respect to clarification of JC scope including materials.
- Assist organisation with relevant input for detail engineering
- Follow up materials on site
- Interfaces towards all project organisation
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to safety standards and its associated requirements
- Ensure a good team spirit in the project within his area of responsibility
- Demonstrate an active HSE attitude.
- Be responsible for following up own safety and work under procedures established for working on the project installation.
- Coordinate deviations to JC’s. Find/suggest solutions to field changes. Seek client approval for field changes, assist Production Supervisors in executing changes and report to ROS engineering and plan changes to job cards
- MC, Punch-out, client handovers. Have experience with using PIMS.
Duration ASAP - . 2/3 rotation and one year contract.