Discipline Lead Maintenance
- Discipline lead EPCI phase King Lear
- Participating in end FEED
- King Lear is one of the first unmanned HP/HT installations in The North Sea. The goal of the design and operation strategy is to visit KL once per year .This requirement bring lots of challenges to the design, maintenance and operation of the installation
- Master, Bachelor Degree or technical school
- Good Overview of maintenance deliveries.
- Discipline lead will be a leader of a little group (2-4) persons over the project period.
- Main responsibilities will be, but not limited to the following:
- Participate in the project Engineering leader group follow up the project.
- Participating in developing KL design to achieve the overall maintenance and operational goals Close contact with client on all aspects relevant for maintenance and operation (participate in operation meetings)
- Follow up all relevant disciplines and understand the technical solutions and challenges
- Responsible for follow up procurement packages (equipment)( and safeguard that all maintenance aspect are safeguarded
- Participate in and develop maintenance strategies for installation and systems/equipment according to overall strategies (ref unmanned ) Responsible for all analyses required to be developed (Consequence classification, RAM, Inspection analyses (third part)) etc Development and implement maintenance
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration: ASAP - 01.03.2024