Procurement Contracting Specialist
We are seeking experienced Procurement Contract Specialists with high competence and experience within Operations; Logistics (Vessels, Helicopter, land-based logistics), Maintenance & Modification, Equipment & Commodities and Drilling & Well.
The Strategic Procurement Contracting Specialists shall proactively contribute to the assigned deliverables and is responsible for conducting various procurement tasks in accordance with relevant rules, regulations, procedures, and requirements.
- Lead enquiry processes: manage and conduct pre-qualification, develop procurement strategies, conduct the “Invitation to Tender” process, manage enquiries, evaluation, and negotiation
- Contract management: supplier follow-up, contract close-out and ensure contract compliance
- Update and change of agreements (option assessments, variation orders, price adjustments, amendments etc.), ensure that required agreement documentation are available and updated in relevant systems
- Contribute to correct and optimal use of agreements in collaboration with contract team, including support to the business line
- Provide contract and procurement advice to contract management team
- Be an active member of the procurement organization and contract team
- Higher education (Bachelor/Master) relevant to economics, finance, engineering, or law.
- Min. 5-10 years’ experience in performing procurement processes from strategy development to contract close-out within from Oil & Gas; Operations and Drilling & Well.
- Extensive and relevant experience can substitute for education.
- Performance driven, have a strong interest for commercial aspects, engaged, curious and have a high level of professional as well as personal integrity
- Flexible, self-driven team player and able to work under pressure and do task prioritization
- Focus on safety performance, collaborate with our suppliers to avoid major accidents, reduce personal injuries, and carbon footprint
- Strive for simplification and focus on value-adding activities
- The ability to work in the detail whilst maintaining focus on the "broader picture"
- Able to work independently or as part of a collaborative team effort.
- Comfortable working alongside colleagues in different locations / time zones, where TEAMS meetings are preferable
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English (oral and written)
Duration ASAP - 01.05.2023
Option period 1x
Location Oslo, Bergen, Sandsli og Stavanger
Apply for this position
Oslo, Bergen, Sandsli og Stavanger
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
07 apr 2022