We are looking for engineers with experience in SCD production.
SCD(System Control Diagrams) production (Main responsibility)
• SCD production for Process, HVAC and PMS (power management systems). This then include references to safety C&E and production of sequences in SCD.
• Collaborating with the relevant disciplines for production of SCD, but also give support on matters of automation to the disciplines, for their production of functional descriptions, control narratives etc.
• Independence in regards of collecting information for creating the SCD’s are expected (in both documents and collaboration with other disciplines). However, as work is now well underway, startup assistance/guidance will be giving by existing team.
• Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
• Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
• Bachelor or master degree
• Minimum 4 years’ experience from engineering for greenfield offshore oil or wind projects
• Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram
• Development, SCD and/or I/O list / Loop production in engineering phase.
• Experience and knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both orally and in writing
Duration: 28.03.2022 - 31.12.2022
Location: Haugesund / Asker