Senior Electrical Engineer
- System Engineering – Electrical engineering
- Power system analysis in all phases of a project, Short circuit calculations, load flow analysis, relay protection planning, etc.
- Preparation of requisitions and specifications for procurement of electrical packages and electrical equipment including vendor follow-up
- Approval of supplier documentation and follow up delivery of equipment such as high voltage distribution boards, 690/400V distributions boards, UPS systems, transformers, variable speed drives etc.
- Prepare documentation for on/offshore installation
- Preparation of drawings, specifications and data sheet
- Prepare engineering work packages
- Estimating of cost and weight in a multidiscipline environment
- Offshore and onshore survey/FAT
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Master, Bachelor Degree or technical school
- Minimum 5-8 year experienced engineer
- Relevant experience from onshore or offshore projects within oil & gas or electrification
- Installation experience
- Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, team-working skills.
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2022
Apply for this position
Et norsk leverandørselskap
NOA and Krafla PFS onshore
25 feb 2022