Structural designer E3D
Participate in early phase/concept studies and/or participate in EPCI modification contracts. Varied tasks and responsibilities. Including: Design of modules Main structure Outfitting structure Support structures Temporary structures Main working tool for design is E3D
- Required Software Skills: E3D AutoCad MS Office
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the oil and gas industry
- Personal Qualities: Accurate, flexible and organized, service-minded, ability to work independently, team-working skills.
- Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language.
- Familiar with government and client requirements.
- MSc / BSc degree in relevant field.
Duration ASAP - 1 year