MC Electro Engineer
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (Specs/P&ID/SLD/Block Diagrams/Loops/IO’s).
- Be familiar with project system boundaries.
- Be familiar with PIMS CMS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete
- Responsible to connect tags to dedicated Subsystems.
- Responsible to lead/prioritize hand over of MCC/RFCC’s for dedicated MC packs/SS.
- Responsible to call out for joint punch rounds on MC packs according to plan schedule.
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PCS.
- Extract from PCS check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction.
- Review/Provide input to PO’s and liaise any queries with vendors/PRE’s.
- Prepare MC dossier for vendor packs.
- Close collaboration with MC Field Engineers.
MC Instrument Engineer will report to the MC Lead and interface with Construction, Engineering, MC Field Engineers, Plan and have close liaison with the client.
- Requirements: Technical education
- Language: Norwegian and English
Duration Asap . 1 year