Senior Instrument Engineer
- Participate in design engineering and actively provide input to the project.
- Create technical inquiry documents for instrument valve packages according to Aker Solutions and ConocoPhillips requirements.
- Vendor follow-up including documentation and factory visits.
- Experience with ConocoPhillips
- Experience as Instrument Valve PRE
- Experience with brownfield projects
- Knowledge of field instrumentation and field engineering
- Master or Bachelor grad degree or relevant technical education is preferred
- Minimum 5+ years experience as instrument valves PRE in the AKSO system requested.
- Ability to specify, dimension and apply correct valve, actuator, valve systems and related accessories to process applications, including procurement related activities.
- Ability in taking responsibility and ownership for the procurement process of a discipline or multi discipline procurement package.
- Competence to incorporate other discipline (process, piping, safety) requirement to the supplier technical specification (datasheet, etc.).
- Follow up of supplier documentation and incorporate information to the instrument documents.
- Knowledge of field instrumentation and field engineering.
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration: ASAP- 31.12.2022