Senior HSSE Professional
HSSEQ in Projects is looking for an experienced and ambitious professional to fill the role as HSSE and risk professional in some of our field development projects. As HSSE and risk professional in the project you will:
- Support the project management team on HSSE and Risk Management deliverables
- Ensure that HSSE and risk activities and deliverables are based on a risk-informed decisions process and integrated in project planning and execution.
- Ensure a structured process to identify and evaluate HSSE opportunities and verify that HSSE is a central element in the evaluation of options
- Support to deliver projects within our HSSE values and the project mandate.
- Interact with and support alliances to deliver HSSE results in accordance with project plans.
- Challenge and support team members and project leadership on HSSE and risk matters.
- A central role in supporting the project on applications and communication with authorities.
- Support to deliver Best in Class projects by ‘’One Team Mindset’’ and ‘’Always improving’’.
- Functional home will be HSSEQ Projects and Concept development
Maintain HSSE as a key priority and keep project management updated on HSSE issues and expectations.
- Establish and update HSSE Management plan
- Address HSSE issues with the project team, alliances and contractors.
- Facilitating Risk Management processes and support team in risk identification and risk tool set up and functionalities.
- HSSE representative in project stage gate reviews, and planning for upcoming phase.
- Provide required HSSE follow-up of projects’ alliances and contractors
- Receive HSSE and Risk information from alliances and contractors, contributing to overall understanding of project priorities, issues and risk.
- Provide projects HSSE verification activities as per verification plan
- Contribute to improvements in the project organization, including HSSE Learning and Best Practice
- Be familiar with the Aker BP HSSEQ policy and relevant requirements related to HSSE.
- Plan and facilitate necessary Regulatory Submittals review and develop the projects’ Regulatory Submittals Registers.
- Support on internal and external audit, both related to planning and close out of findings.
- Support on applications to authorities on behalf of PM as per RCR.
- Ensure involvement of relevant disciplines from HSSEQ function when necessary
- Be updated on relevant PSA regulations, initiatives and documentation.
• Senior HSSE professional with good understanding of risk management in projects
• Demonstrated ability to drive improvement and is proactive in way of working.
• Good understanding of- and insight into the key HSSEQ disciplines.
• Significant insight into the regulatory framework relevant to project development and execution.
Duration: 10.01.2022 - 31/12/2022