Change and Risk Lead
- Responsibility for identification of Risk events and follow up
- Establish Risk Management, Process and Reporting
- Perform qualitative and quantitative risk analysis accordance with the policy
- Follow up Risk contingency drawdown plan, when relevant
- Follow up of defined actions and deadlines
- Prepare input to client reports as required
- Use of our web based Risk tool ARM
- Use of Monte Carlo Simulation method
- Close follow up with the engineering discipline
- Give support and advise to the Study Manager
- Establishment of the change control system in the project Make system for change control well known in project
- Present change control procedure & change management tool to users in project
- Act as user support for change management tool Establish/agree with Client formats for “Client notification”/VOR/VO/DVO and deadlines for notice and handling of contractual changes
- Ensure that approved changes are implemented in engineering plans and budgets
- Evaluate changes against contract - scope of work
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Experience from similar works.
- Proactive and ability to work independently.
- Experience with Change and Risk
- Ability to work independently on a daily basis.
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2023