We are looking for a skilled electrical system engineer to work for a large Feed phase onshore modification and greenfield project.
The right candidate will join a major onshore project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within electrical system.
Electrical design for FEED phase compressor package
Interface between electrical systems and SAS
Development of topologies, load list and systems descriptions
Input to Feed report and design basis
Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
Interface with other disciplines, client, existing plant, other contractors and suppliers
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from electrical system engineering in offshore or onshore projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from electrical and mechanical package design activities and responsibilities from green field and modification projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
Duration: 01.12.2021 - 31.12.2023