MC SAS Engineer
- HSE leadership including participation in Serious About Zero (SAZ) Conversations, toolbox talks and support to any safety activity.
- Be responsible for following up own safety and work under procedures established for working on the Jotun project.
- Assist foremen and verify that work is performed according to design.
- Verify that relevant QC documentation is correct and included in job packs.
- Perform Redline Mark-up (RLM) on respective documents in job packages and verify MCCR’s.
- Create RLM revision of job pack in IFS.
- Scan completed job packages and bring documents into RLM revision in IFS.
- Bring job packs to 100 % progress.
- Responsible for preparing MC field checks internal and participate on joint punch with client.
- Ensure handovers between disciplines during installation.
- Responsible for Creating/clearing any punch items after joint punch out.
Technical education with min 5 years experience
Language: Norwegian and English
Duration: Soonest - 31.12.2022