· BSc in Business Management or Diploma in Management, with at least 5 years and 8 years’ experience, respectively, in managing a large-scale automotive dealership.
· Strong communication, negotiations, customer-relations and interpersonal skills
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
The Main Duties are:-
· The incumbent will be fully responsible for the effective management of the dealership.
· Will ensure the profitability of the dealership by overseeing the various departments which include general administration, sales, financing, service and parts.
· Planning, motivating and coordinating the dealership’s management through leadership and sound business practices.
· Managing the sales portfolio of new and used motor vehicles
· Accountable for customer relations
· Submission of accurate monthly report on the financial and operating management
· Develop marketing strategies and crafting effective, cost-efficient advertising programs
· Determine training and development interventions for all levels of employees
· Be involved in the hiring of all management and non-management positions, completing performance evaluations regularly and developing short and long-term goals for the dealership and its employees.