Working on full life cycle of recruiting:
- Analyzing the requirements of hiring managers and future employees;
- Sourcing candidates, performing initial screenings and phone interviews;
- Working with hiring managers and supporting them during the interviews;
- Managing the on-boarding processes of the new employees;
- Developing new strategies to attract candidates;
- Organizing events to represent the company and attract new candidates;
- Managing the employer branding and presence in social networks;
- Communicating with educational institutions in attracting new candidates;
- Organizing trainings for candidates and employees, managing the online courses Academy;
- Carrying out internal engagement surveys and supporting managers in appraisal interviews;
- Leading other HR projects;
- Offboarding interviews.
- Fluent English communication and good written language;
- Positive, open and outgoing attitude towards candidates, employees and partners;
- Understanding of common qualifications in IT and desire to learn more about it;
- Social media skills and modern marketing knowledge;
- Internal motivation to do the job and initiative;
From 1000 eur/mon. net
strong professional environments and flexible work culture;
helpful teams leads and team mates;
interesting development projects;
participation in the development of software tools used by thousands of users;
training for those with great potential as well as aspiration to learn and match the expectations.
competitive salaries (market-compared, inflation-adjusted);
a comprehensive welfare program that includes holiday accommodations all over the world;
team-building trips to exciting destinations;
social and entertainment events;
sports, language and professional improvement activities.
For an insight into our personnel benefits see inside.omega365.com.