• Inspect and monitor personnel and subcontractors as well as safety equipment
• Inspect safety condition according to work permit and safety rules and regulations
• To comply with relevant HSE laws, regulations and others requirements
• Observe and insure that safety practices are followed in all Construction areas
• Ensure availability of proper types and quantities of safety equipment applicable to all jobs.
• Perform periodic safety audits of the construction operations and notify to HSSE coordinator/
• Review the permit to work before work commences.
• Support all activities which are set up to protect and to control incident/accident, fire hazard in
• Performing HSE actions according to the HSE plans/program for the construction
• Inspect and control all HSE activities during work activities including safety advice.
• Inspect working area condition, equipment preparation condition including safety recommendation according to permit to work details
• Inspection, Fixing and improve hazard warning signs and other safety signs as necessary
• To inspect and test all safety equipment as their own responsibilities.
• Inspection of all subcontractors equipment mobilized to the construction area i.e mobile crane.
machinery, lifting equipment, etc.
• Collecting all HSE suggestion, safety problems report to superior to set improvement program
• Creates awareness and behavior about HSSE and work closely together with employees and
• Perform safety induction for new personnel
• Perform other duties as assigned by HSSE manager
• HSE Bachelor or relevant experience
• Min 2 years of experience with similar work
• Personnel with experience in training people will be preferred
• Open minded
• Must be able have a positive approach in meeting with operators
Duration 25.10.2021 - 28.02.2022