Front End Mechanical Engineer
- In the Mechanical Front End department, this candidate will support the mechanical team in conducting brownfield studies.
- The candidate must have extensive experience in the study of various mechanical devices.
- It is necessary to establish contacts with potential suppliers and internal employees of different departments and to maintain a good relationship.
- In a short period of time, the topic/SOW must be identified and cooperation with the necessary departments must be established.
- This must be done in an independent and solution-oriented way.
- It is always necessary to react to the dynamics of the project / change in the requirements for the equipment.
- Budget enquiries must be written, and quotations evaluated for various mechanical equipment.
- The evaluation must be carried out within the framework of the project requirements for the equipment and in cooperation with all involved parties.
- The result of the investigation/evaluation of the equipment must be recorded in a report.
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Experience from Front End.
- Interdisciplinary thinking and understanding.
- Good team worker, communicative, extrovert and hands - on.
- Experience in establishing study reports for mechanical/HVAC equipment/package in the Oil and Gas Industries on the Norwegian North Sea sector.
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2021