Ensure Documentation received from Contractors and Suppliers is handled in an accurate and timely manner to ensure unnecessary delays within the project.
Act as a focal point between VE and the Contract with respect to the implementation of the LCI Requirements, JENS, MDR (Design and Supplier) and TQs / deviations.
- LCI Focal point between Company and Contractors organisation and participate in regular meetings
- Ensure the JENS Engineering numbering system is implemented and followed by Contractor and Subcontractors.
- Responsible for the review and verification of the MDR to ensure it meets expectations and create Overdue reports for delayed documents
- Monitor Contractors development of LCI deliverables against the MDRs to ensure compliance with the LCI requirements
- Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the FPSO DDM and communicate with the Meridian lead capture distribution information
- Alignment with LCI Team - Balder Future Project
- Assist with the uploading of Data and Files to Meridian
- Responsible for the Verification of the completeness LCI deliveries in line with Company requirements for the Subsystem turn overs / Supplier Packages.
- Ensure LCI requirements are understood and will be met by Bluewater (Turret) and Lervik (LQ) by performing independent verification activities of these
- Responsible for exploring and securing original software files as the project develops
- Responsible for signing of the LCI deliveries in the PIMS CMS Completion system.
- Responsible for the verification of the completeness and accuracy of Tag metadata transfers from IFS to Meridian
- Ensuring all Equipment etc that has been removed or replaced that the documents is corrected accordingly ie voided superseded etc.
- Participate in the Rosenberg VE Task force to identify missing LCI and Tag metadata.
- Reporting the LCI Progress and planning future deliveries in line with the schedule.
- Participate in the review and evaluation of Technical Queries and Deviations as required
- Assist in locating brown field information as required.
- Local Meridian Support on site
- Participate in LCI Audits and reviews as required
Duration ASAP - 01.06.2022