As part of the finance organization, this position reports into the Project Owner.
The principal responsibilities for the Financial Analyst will include data validation, User acceptance testing (“UAT”) testing, and overall assistance with the OneFinance Corporate Performance Management (“CPM”) project.
• Assist with data validation between legacy systems and CPM system.
• Analyze financial data. Work with the team to ensure validity of data through identifying, investigating and resolving discrepancies timely.
• Assist in overall UAT for the CPM project.
• Assist in parallel month end close testing for the CPM project.
• Assist in identifying areas requiring change management for overall project.
• Assist in process documentation and training materials where applicable.
• Drives processes forward in a timely and effective manner to ensure overall project timeline is being adhered to.
This position requires extensive collaboration and communication with various departments throughout the organization.
• Bachelor's Degree required with a major in Accounting or Finance.
• This position requires a minimum of 5+ years of financial accounting experience.
• Working knowledge of USGAAP preferred.
• Advance knowledge of excel, including creating complex spreadsheets using formulas.
• Working experience with Hyperion or OneStream preferred.
• Working experience with SAP/Business Warehouse preferred.
• Working experience with Microsoft Office suite.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Effective time management skills.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to raise issues timely and communicate effectively with project team.
• Flexibility in work hours needed to ensure project deliverables and timelines are being met.
Note: The above major outgoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. All job functions must be performed in accordance with Client policies and procedures