Actively support a System Manager in ensuring the application portfolio operate effectively. Will act as application manager for multiple IT systems, manage troubleshooting, propose improvements and manage technical and system architecture improvement activities. The role will require interaction with our application hosting vendor, application vendors and users within the business community.
• Provide application functional support to super users and end users as agreed.
• Ensure agreed changes to the Systems are progressed and that necessary change and test processes are performed.
• Clarifying business demands such that they can be efficiency met by the IT delivery organization.
• Ensure application issues are resolved in accordance with agreed SLA.
• Ensure general IT application administrative activities are performed
• Propose application upgrades / modifications to the System Manager based on requirements from System Owner (s) and super users
• Ensure processes for identify incident trends exist and corrections are imple-mented as agreed.
• Understand super-users training needs and recommend training plan
• Ensure training are provided as agreed
• Participate in application user forums when agreed.
• Support in-systems workflows as agreed
• Contribute during testing of applications.
• Perform reporting as agreed.
• Provide IT budget input as agreed.
• Give Input to System Manager regarding future improvements and enhance-ments.
• Ensure System Documentation is maintained and kept up to date.
• Together with System Manager and System Owner; build application road map.
• Monitor license usage and propose changes when appropriate.
• Identify IT problems based on incident trends.
• Recommend System training.
• Recommend modifications within Systems
• IT application SLA monitored.
• IT training performed according to plan.
• IT application documentation up to date.
• More than 5 years of experience supporting application portfolio for Oil & Gas companies.
• Self-driven resource, able to identify work to be done, and evaluate cost saving activities and important task with regards to critical business requirements.
• Delivery and support of business-important IT systems, in corporations with local and global vendors.
• Capable of understanding the whole value chain of the delivery
• High level of trouble shooting and analysis skills
• Assist with major changes (projects) to IT applications.
• Must be capable to take lead on problem management, changes and handle other ITIL pro-cesses.
• Candidate must be able to receive a task and take ownership and carry out what is needed to deliver within the procedures in the company.
• Required specialized IT skills within: Geology, Reservoir, Petro physical and/or Geophysical interpretation applications.
• Agile and LEAN work methods coupled with ITIL
Duration 30.03.2020 - 26.03.2021
et norsk operatørselskap
10 feb 2020