- Preparation of MC documentation, perform pre-punch, discipline punch and multidiscipline punch for EIT disciplines.
- A normal work day will consist of 70% in the field and 30% in the office.
- Skilled worker with at least 2 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of installation and the MC process
- Good knowledge Equinor TR’s
- Good communications skills, written and spoken
- FLuent Norwegian and English written and spoken
- Good knowledge to relevant rules and regaltions for NCS
- Strong HSSE focus
- Experienced ProCoSys and MS Office user
- Experience with Mips and Time is desirable
- FSE and first aid course with special emphasis on the accidents caused by electric current
Duration 03.02.2020 - 01.07.2020
Njord Future Project
13 feb 2020