Electrical EITA Layout DRE
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: 11.12.2023 - 20.10.2026
Work schedule: 5 days a week
We are looking for a skilled EITA-Layout DRE to work in a large EPC onshore project.
The right candidate will join a major brownfield and integration project, and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within instrumentation design in a large international project-working environment:
Typical task will be:
- Responsible of group of EITA layout Engineers - Follow up planning and progress.
Work task for the EITA Group
- Design in 3D model using AVEVA E3D
- Modelling of cable ladders/tray, offline instruments, lighting fixtures, socket, push buttons, junction boxes, cabinets, F&G detectors, telecom field equipment and EITA central and local equipment room etc.
- Modelling of brackets and support systems
- Attend 3D discipline review meetings and resolve clashes in 3D model.
- E3D Draft production of EIT Drawings
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 4 years’ relevant background
- Ex course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from EIT layout design in green field projects
- Experience with lead roll for EITA layout team
- Experience and deep knowledge of EIT layout design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with 3D tool AVEVA E3D
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English - Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- A natural team player but possess the ability to work independently.
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others.
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage