Material- Senior engineer
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: 01.01.2024 - 31.03.2025
Location: Oslo, Norway
- Material engineering in the Clients Oil&gas and/or wind FEED or EPC project.
- Preparing engineering reports for the material discipline
- Support and advice other discipline with material selection
- Material input to technical requisitions for procurement packages
- Review and approve supplier fabrication procedures and reports. Travels must be expected
- BSc or MSc within material technology within one or several subjects: Metallurgy, welding, Corrosion, Coating etc
- Required Work Experience:
- Minium 5 years relevant experience
- Knowlegde of industry practice and requirements (Norsok and other recognized standards)
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Communicate well in english - both oral and in writing
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage