Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
- Divide project modifications into multidiscipline Commissioning Packages and establish interface drawings for these modifications.
- Define completion packages for mechanical, HVAC, piping, structural, ISO disciplines, and architecture, and create interface drawings for these packages.
- Associate tags with completions, including for suppliers, prefabrication, module construction, and installation jobs.
- Provide instructions and oversee supplier completions work in ProCoSys.
- Perform completion checks at suppliers' facilities.
- Monitor completion work, punch lists, and handovers offshore, offering support and assistance in resolving ProCoSys tasks.
- Identify and develop Commissioning procedures (per system and per part/product) for mechanical, HVAC, and process systems.
- Assist planners by providing information on multidiscipline technical dependencies between Completion Packages and systems to contribute to a system-oriented installation and handover plan.
- Background from Piping, Mechanical, HVAC or Structure is essential.
- Good understanding of working procedures across all disciplines,
- Knowledge in NORSOK and Equinor's TR standards.
- Proficient in Procosys and MIPS, essential for project management and documentation.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both written and oral, ensuring effective communication within the team and with stakeholders.
- Must have valid Offshore certification, demonstrating compliance with safety regulations.
- Capable of working effectively in a team, understanding the needs of other disciplines.
- Previous experience with Mechanical Completion and Execution (commissioning) in Maintenance/Modification Projects is highly desirable.
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage