Project Manager and/or Package Responsible Engineer
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2024 with possibility for extension
Manage preparations and execution of multi discipline projects from concept to completion.
- Typical Projects: Studies, Concept Work, Modifications, Upgrades, SPS (Special Periodic Services), Compliance Assurance Services (AoC/SUT), Reactivations, 3'rd party installations, Yard Stays, Offshore installations, Asset Inspection Services, Structural Integrity Management, Marine and Maintenance Engineering Services, Energy Savings and Emission Reduction, Energy Management Plan / Combined Energy Management
- Typical Clients; Fixed Platforms, MODU's, Drill ships, Bulk ships, FPSO's/FSO's, Marine Vessels, Cruise Vessels, Ferry's, PSV's.
- Tender / BID's, Scope of work definition (Project Breakdown / Work Breakdown / Scope Description), Estimation (Cost, Time, Resource), Kick-Off meetings, Follow-Up project execution (Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Mechanical Completion, Commissioning, As-built, Close Out and Experience Transfer)
- 1-3 years’ experience within project management
- BSc/MSc. degree in Engineering, Project Management or a relevant technical area
- Good technical understanding in one or several areas mentioned under "typical projects" / "typical clients" above
- Good commercial mindset and understanding of project control principles
- Experience with project deliveries and key customers' expectations
- Knowledge of the Petroleum industry standards, rules and regulations such as PSA/PTIL, NORSOK, DNV etc.
- Experience with client applications (IFS, SAP, STID, Procosys, PIMS, Aveva) is an advantage
- Knowledge/certification within PMI/Prince2 standards is an advantage
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage