Duties and Responsibilities:
• Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
• Coordinate with dispatch personnel to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled on time.
• Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
• Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
• Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems and answer questions about the products.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Analyze the territory market's potential, track sales and status reports.
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends. • Continuously improve through feedback
• 5 CSEC passes, including Math and English.
• Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
• Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills • Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills • Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.