Advanced Scrum Master
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: ASAP- 31.12.2024
Future Operations is responsible for the Digital Twin program in Operations. This program is a key enabler in delivering on our Future Operating Model, the modernised Way of Working the is the strategy in Operations.
The Scrum Master facilitates and champions the agile development process by coaching and mentoring development teams, identifying and eliminating impediments, and promoting the use of standards and best practices. The Scrum Master ensures smooth operation of agile processes and activities, and is responsible for leading daily stand-ups, backlog prioritisation meetings, and retrospectives.
In this role, you will be responsible for methods, tools, templates and smooth operations of the Workstreams. Coaching and support the scrum masters in the Workstreams. Operationalizing how the Needs Management space should be setup.
Typical tasks will include:
- Drives effective and efficient implementation of agile methodologies (e.g., SAFe, LeSs, Scrum, Kanban, etc.) at a team level.
- Develops a collaborative and self-managing team through a compelling vision, active facilitation, and effective coaching. Develops strong relationships within the team and across client, with a clear understanding of their dynamics.
- Organise and facilitate agile activities and ceremonies (e.g., daily stand-up meetings, sprint and release planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives and product backlog refinement sessions); ensures that meetings are positive, productive, stay on topic, and timeboxed.
- Identifies, manages and escalates impediments that prevent a team from producing valuable output. Adapts process guidelines to maximise productivity.
- Ensures efficient communication between the team and stakeholders; provides transparency into delivery progress, challenges, and risk; represents the team at broader planning and coordination sessions (e.g., Scrum of Scrums).
- Collaborates with the Product Owner/Manager to manage the backlog; ensures adequate documentation and agreement of plan/prioritisation, incl. definition of done.
- Utilise team feedback and metrics (e.g., quality, delivery, cadence, etc.) to identify opportunities and work with the team to continuously improve.
- Enables team to follow established processes and structures required to facilitate decisions (e.g., security, quality, and architecture) to minimise risk.
- Acts as a change agent (including helping the business adapt to agile principles) and contributes to improving agile practices within client
- A master’s degree in business, administration, engineering or a related field. Relevant experience can compensate for education.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Fluent abilities in English and Norwegian, both verbal and written
- Ability to lead organisations in the Digital Transformation
- Excellent organizational and technical skills
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage