Contracts & Category Professional – R&D Category
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: 15.12.2023 - 31.12.2024
Location: Stavanger, Oslo or Trondheim
- The clients Supply Chain Management department seeks a Contract & Category Professionals with passion for new technology, improvement, immaterial rights and contractual matters. You need to be commercially inclined, able to handle multiple cases at once and have excellent communication skills towards both internal stakeholders and our suppliers.
- In the role of Contract & Category Professional you will be given responsibility to manage our R&D category. You will get the chance to practice and develop your supply chain competence through supporting managers leading R&D projects within the client, ensuring proper governance, handling of immaterial rights and developing the contract portfolio. Contracts can range from long term digital project development contracts, joint industry projects and PhD-funding to contracts exploring new business opportunities.
- You will provide SCM support to the clients Business Transformation unit, managing a contract portfolio that enable innovation. Daily tasks include analysing and developing the sourcing plan, negotiating each new agreement, execute amendments, renewals and changes to scope of work. The position will report to Supply Chain Manager Digital & Indirect.
- Join and become part of a multi-location team of Contracts & Category Professionals.
- The position will be located in Stavanger, Oslo or Trondheim and require some mobility with business travel between the clients offices in Oslo, Stavanger and Trondheim.
- Single point of contact for contracts and procurement matters within R&D.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, securing alignment within the company and ensuring compliance with the clients governing principles
- Manage the R&D contract portfolio, leading the commercial dialog towards the suppliers, executing amendments, renewals, changes to scope of work and rates.
- Manage and review specific project agreements, call-offs’ and purchase orders.
- Lead the development of contract strategies, identifying opportunities to leverage value and mitigate risk. Liaise with Legal for contractual liabilities
- have worked with contracts covering Research & Development or related categories
- have strong cooperative skills and is service-minded
- already have some negotiation experience
- have in depth business understanding, with focus on what is best for business
- know how to communicate, verbally and written, in both Norwegian and English
- like to work independently and take responsibility for both progress and quality of the work
- are Enquiring, Responsible, Predictable, Committed and Respectful – the clients “SAFER” values.
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage